Highly Experienced Dental Implant Centre in Sydney
Retain Your Natural Smile with Permanent Dental Implants
- Are you facing the prospect of losing one or more teeth in the near future?
- Perhaps you've recently lost a tooth to injury?
If so, you may be concerned that from now on you'll always have to worry about your smile.
No Worries with Long-Lasting Dental Implants
Teeth that look and function like the real thing - and the freedom that goes with it - can be yours with dental implants by TLC Dental, highly experienced Dental Implant Clinic in the heart of Sydney.
Dental implants are the modern, long-lasting way to replace single or multiple missing teeth. They look and behave like real teeth, giving you a natural smile that takes care of itself. Leaving you free to live life to the full!
Bite into a juicy steak without a care in the world. Clean and floss your teeth as normal. And enjoy the confidence of knowing that your smile is completely your own.
Conventional bridges and crowns involve modifying the surrounding teeth. In contrast, tooth implants replace the root of the tooth with a metal root, using a simple technique that takes as little as one appointment. A crown is then attached to the implant.
The result? Teeth that will look and feel authentic for decades to come!
Why Use Dental Implants?
- Aesthetics - teeth look healthy and natural
- Replace just one tooth or a whole upper or lower arch
- Immediate installation - a single tooth can be replaced in as little as an hour
What are the Benefits of a Dental Implant?
- Improved appearance
- A stronger and more secure option than any other alternative
- Improved oral and general health
- The closest replacement option to a natural tooth
- Improved self-esteem and quality of life
- Long-lasting tooth replacement solution
For dental implants to be effective, you need to have healthy gums and adequate bone to support the implant.
A Comprehensive Dental Implant Service
TLC Dental offers a simple dental procedure to determine whether dental implants are right for you, and to advise you on a tailored treatment plan.
To book your appointment, call us on 02 8599 7107 or send us an e-mail.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.