Has the sparkle in your smile dimmed over time? Are you longing to bring back that radiant beam with a little touch of dental magic? You’re not alone, and thankfully, TLC Dental is here to help with our exceptional dental crowns in Sydney.
With our expertise, advanced technology, and personalized solutions tailored to your needs, we can restore the gleam in your grin in no time.
Dental crowns are like tiny porcelain thrones for your teeth – they strengthen damaged teeth and cover any chips, cracks or gaps. But that’s not all; dental bridges from TLC Dental also stabilize your smile after tooth loss while protecting your gums.
What Are Dental Crowns?
Dental crowns are custom-made caps that cover the entire visible part of a tooth, providing support and protection to damaged or weakened teeth. They can be made from various materials such as ceramic, porcelain-fused-to-metal (PFM), gold, or other metals. Each type has its own benefits and drawbacks, but the most common choice these days is a ceramic crown due to its natural appearance and durability.
Get Your Smile In A Day With TLC Dental
Come experience our innovative same-day crown treatment that utilizes cutting-edge CEREC technology, allowing us to restore your beautiful smile in just one visit. Say goodbye to the hassle of scheduling multiple appointments and let us help you achieve a stunning and healthy smile with ease.
Traditionally, dental crown operations required multiple visits, but with advancements in crown technology, we are now able to provide same-day CEREC crowns right here in our Sydney NSW dentist office.
Our skilled dental technicians and friendly staff at TLC Dental are committed to providing the best care using advanced techniques and technology, like our 3D milling machine. This incredible tool enables us to create 3D images and custom-fit porcelain crowns that perfectly match your natural tooth shape and shade.
Trust us with your dental restoration needs, and we’ll ensure you leave our office feeling confident in showing off your new-and-improved smile!
The Revolutionary ‘Smile in a Day’ Treatment
Imagine walking out of our clinic with a stunning, restored smile in just one visit – that’s the magic of our revolutionary ‘Smile in a Day’ Cerec crowns!
We understand how important is to you and how beautiful, natural-looking tooth crowns can play a significant role in enhancing it. Our skilled dentists are committed to providing you with premium dental restoration services that can even supply crowns in a single visit!
With the added bonus of health fund coverage for eligible patients, achieving your dream smile has never been more accessible.
During your appointment at our state-of-the-art facility, our team will work closely with you to develop a personalized treatment plan tailored to your specific situation. We use cutting-edge dental practices and technology like CEREC machines for same-day crowns that not only save time but also ensure a perfect fit and natural appearance.
Trust our experienced dentists at TLC Dental to give you the confidence boost you’ve been craving through exceptional dental care and outstanding results – all achievable within just one visit!
Contact us at 02 9223 1457 or https://www.tlcdental.com.au/contact/
Advanced Technology and Techniques
With our advanced modern dentistry techniques, you’ll be amazed at how quickly and efficiently we can enhance your smile in just one visit!
At TLC Dental, we understand the importance of a confident smile for your overall oral health and wellbeing. That’s why at our dental clinic we use state-of-the-art equipment such as CEREC machines to provide you with dental crowns or dental bridges that fit perfectly and match the shade of your natural teeth.
- CEREC Technology: This advanced technology allows us to create custom-fit porcelain crowns in a single appointment, eliminating the need for multiple visits.
- Digital Impressions: We use a small camera to capture an accurate digital impression of your tooth, ensuring a precise fit for your dental restoration procedure.
- 3D Milling Machine: Our in-office 3D milling machine crafts your crown or bridge from high-quality porcelain material, providing strength and durability while maintaining aesthetics.
- Expert Team: Our professional dental team at TLC Dental is highly skilled in using these advanced technology dental treatments and techniques to give you the best possible outcome for your oral health needs.
Make an appointment today to experience the difference that our advanced technology and techniques can make in achieving a confident smile with minimal time spent in the dentist chair!
Types Of Crowns
Ceramic Or Porcelain Crowns
Ceramic or porcelain crowns, sometimes known as “caps,” are a popular approach to repair fractured teeth. A porcelain crown is created by taking an imprint of the damaged tooth. The crown is made of porcelain, which is solid and sturdy. The crown is then glued to the damaged tooth to form a functional and aesthetically pleasing protective coating. Porcelain crowns that are properly cared for can last for 15 years. They also improve the shape, color, and size of the teeth. Porcelain crowns can be colored to match your actual teeth for a more natural appearance.
Porcelain-Fused-to-Metal (PFM) Crowns
PFM crowns are strong, natural-looking metal and porcelain restorations. PFM crowns are made by fusing porcelain to a metal shell. This results in a sturdy and appealing crown. The porcelain layer matches the neighboring teeth, while the metal shell allows the dentist to shape and fit the crown. Porcelain shields metal from corrosion and discoloration. PFM crowns are a popular dental crown material due to their durability and natural appearance.
Zirconia crowns are strong, long-lasting, and appear natural. This dental crown is made of zirconia, a kind of zirconium dioxide. Its biocompatibility makes it gentle on gum tissue. This makes it perfect for people who suffer from gum disease or have sensitive gums. Zirconia crowns can also appear to be natural teeth. They provide a natural-looking restoration for damaged or decayed teeth. Zirconia crowns are stain and degradation resistant, retaining their color and glitter for years.
Gold crowns are timeless and luxurious! Gold, copper, and other metals make them a popular choice for luxury smiles. Gold crowns strengthen and protect decayed or fractured teeth. Gold crowns replace worn teeth from grinding or other behaviors. They’re more expensive than other crowns and harder to match the patient’s teeth. With proper maintenance, they can survive decades. Gold crowns are corrosion-resistant and low-maintenance.
If you’re searching for a less expensive option, resin crowns may be the best choice for you! Composite resin crowns look and feel like tooth enamel. This sturdy material is good for front teeth since it may match the other teeth. For more complicated dental conditions, resin crowns are easier to customize. They endure longer than ordinary crowns because they resist discoloration. However, resin crowns are weaker and may need to be replaced more regularly. If you grind your teeth, they may not hold up.
Benefits Of Dental Crowns
With a flick of a wand-like tool, you’ll experience the magic of our state-of-the-art CEREC machine that can restore your pearly whites and protect them from further damage.
One significant advantage of dental crowns is their ability to protect compromised teeth from further deterioration while providing strength and stability. Whether it’s due to decay, cracks, or chips, a dental crown can fully encase the affected tooth and prevent additional issues down the road.
Furthermore, our cutting-edge CEREC technology allows us to create custom-fit porcelain crowns in just one visit, saving you both time and inconvenience.
With these benefits combined, it’s easy to see why many patients in Sydney choose dental crowns as their preferred method for achieving optimal oral health and restoring their beautiful smiles.
Dental Crown Procedure
- Preparing for the Consultation: Patients should gather their medical history, including past X-rays, and bring them to the initial consultation. Discussing any pre-existing medical conditions with the dentist is crucial. Arriving early on the day of the appointment allows enough time for paperwork and initial examination.
- Examining the Tooth: We will assess the tooth, potentially using X-rays to detect cavities or decay, and check for signs of gum disease or infection. A bite test may also be performed to identify any misalignment.
- Preparing the Tooth: After the assessment, we will numb the area around the tooth, remove any decay or damage, and shape it to fit the crown. If the tooth is significantly damaged, a post or core build-up might be needed for extra support.
- Taking Impressions: We will take a mold of the tooth and surrounding teeth using a putty-like substance, or a digital impression using a special camera. These impressions will be sent to a lab to have a custom-made crown created.
- Commencement Of Treatment: At a second appointment, We will place the custom-made crown on the tooth, ensuring it fits perfectly. W ewill check for color accuracy and make necessary adjustments. Finally, we will provide after care instructions and may directions for regular check-ups to monitor its condition.
Call TLC Dental When You Need Crowns In Sydney, NSW
Whether it’s repairing a damaged tooth or simply enhancing the appearance of your smile, we offer various materials for dental crowns, including gold crowns and porcelain options to suit your individual needs.
- Convenient Location: Our dental clinic is easily accessible from the Sydney CBD, and North Sydney making it convenient for busy professionals to get the dental care they need.
- Skilled Professionals: Our experienced team at TLC Dental has performed countless crown procedures with great success, ensuring that you receive top-quality treatment.
- Advanced Technology: We use state-of-the-art CEREC technology to create custom-fit porcelain crowns in just one visit—saving you time and providing an efficient solution.
- Personalized Care: At TLC Dental, we understand that each patient’s needs are unique; therefore, we’ll work closely with you to find the ideal solution for restoring your smile.
Don’t hesitate to contact us when you need dental crowns in Sydney NSW—we’re here to provide excellent care and help restore your confidence with a beautiful new smile!
Contact us at 02 9223 1457 or https://www.tlcdental.com.au/contact/
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do dental crowns typically last before needing replacement?
Dental crowns typically last between 5 and 15 years before needing replacement, depending on factors such as the material used, your oral hygiene habits, and the wear and tear they experience.
It’s important to maintain good oral care by brushing and flossing regularly, avoiding hard or sticky foods that could damage the crown, and attending regular dental check-ups to ensure its longevity.
Remember that while crowns are durable, they may not last forever and will eventually need to be replaced or adjusted for optimal functionality.
Are there any potential complications or side effects associated with getting a dental crown?
Although crowns are generally considered safe and effective for restoring your smile, they may cause tooth sensitivity or discomfort initially after placement. In rare cases, the crown may not fit properly, leading to issues with your bite or even causing the crown to fall off.
Additionally, if the tooth underneath isn’t adequately protected from bacteria, decay can still occur. However, by choosing an experienced dentist like those at TLC Dental and following proper aftercare instructions, you’ll greatly minimize these risks while enjoying the benefits of a restored smile.
How should I care for my dental crown to ensure its longevity and maintain the health of my surrounding teeth?
To care for your dental crown and ensure superior longevity, while maintaining the health of your surrounding teeth, it’s important to practice good oral hygiene habits.
Brush your teeth at least twice a day with fluoride toothpaste, floss daily to remove plaque and food particles from between your teeth, and rinse with an antiseptic mouthwash.
Additionally, avoid chewing on hard objects or foods that could potentially damage the crown, such as ice or hard candies.