Professional Teeth Whitening for a Dazzling Smile at TLC Dental
Your smile is a part of you. It’s the first impression others will have when first placing eyes upon your face. Your expression. It fills your photos and videos with joyous memories of times past.
And it shouldn’t be hiding behind pursed lips. It shouldn’t cause you to avoid cameras.
People are naturally attracted to brilliant, engaging smiles. At TLC Dental, we understand just how difficult those sparkling teeth can be to keep sparkling white.
The good news? We can help.
Our licensed dentist and experienced staff are well-practised in gleaming smiles. When you visit our office, you’ll see first-hand just how calming a warm smile can be. You can relax in our warm, welcoming atmosphere while we help you attain the confidence that comes with a brilliant smile.
The Trouble with Teeth Stains
Food, drink, and more— oh, my! Many foods and drinks can stain your teeth varying shades of yellow and brown. While delicious, these items simply aren’t beneficial to maintaining a beautiful smile. Realistically, food stains are unavoidable; however, they are not untreatable or permanent.
Being aware of what items cause what types of damage can help you stay on top of discolouration. Wine, coffee, berries, soft drinks, curries, and fruit juices are all main offenders. Diet isn’t the only bringer of stains, however: your teeth will also yellow from the natural aging process.
Regardless of the source, these stains don’t have to stay! Our team has the knowledge and experience to provide efficient and affordable solutions.
|Monday||8:00AM – 6:00PM|
|Tuesday||1:00PM – 7:00PM|
|Wednesday||8:00AM – 6:00PM|
|Friday||8:00AM – 5:00PM|
Introducing Natural + Teeth Whitening: Bringing Back the Brilliance of Your Smile
Dentists have long understood the appeal of a bright smile. That’s why our caring staff is dedicated to bringing out the best gleam through professional teeth whitening services. TLC Dental proudly uses Natural+ Whitening to correct the staining and yellowing of enamel, returning it to that wonderful white we all know and love. The Natural+ system that we offer at the clinic has two advantages over other teeth whitening systems – not only is it a simpler, pain-free procedure, but it provides a better result!
Advantages of Natural + Teeth Whitening
Natural+ has many benefits over other teeth whitening products:
- It gives brilliant results – Dr Hoff feels even better than Zoom! which he used for a number of years.
- The Natural+ gel is more efficient and effective than any other similar product. With a neutral pH and added calcium, it is very safe and even protects the enamel of your teeth.
- It causes little or even no sensitivity, especially compared to other teeth whitening products such as Zoom! This is because:
- The hydrogen peroxide has a neutral pH rather than a very acidic pH, and
- It causes no dehydration of the teeth (and no false whitening look, similar to that achieved when looking at a dry white bone prior to placing a drop of water on to it and watching it change colour)
- The activating light is simply a red and then blue light, compared to ultraviolet or laser lights that other whitening products use. This is very safe and gentle compared with the laser or ultraviolet light used in other systems.
- Actual chair time is approximately 30 minutes depending on the initial colour of your teeth, with the entire procedure taking only 60-70 minutes. The process is much more comfortable than with other teeth whitening products.
- Natural+ is manufactured from natural products (derived from the minerally-enriched dead sea) with a very high nutrient content.
- Being a natural product, it is totally ecological and biodegradable which is great for our environment.
What to Expect During Your Treatment
Teeth whitening is a safe, effective treatment used both across Australia and around the globe. To be considered for the treatment, you must first have an exam with our dentist who will evaluate your current oral health and determine if a whitening treatment is the next best step.
When your treatment begins, our team will cover your gums before applying a powerful hydrogen peroxide whitening agent to your teeth. A special lamp will be lowered to shine on your teeth while the agent sits for 15 minutes. The light is used to accelerate the whitening process, as it breaks down the hydrogen peroxide gel, allowing oxygen into your tooth enamel. This gel and lamp combination will remove embedded stains that have penetrated deep into the enamel. The entire process is pain-free; you will be able to relax, listening to music or watching television while you wait.
The gel-and-lamp treatments will be repeated twice more before our team applies a fluoride paste to your teeth to reduce sensitivity. Once the paste is finished, so are you! You can leave our office with your head held high, showing off your freshly-gleaming smile.
Teeth Whitening Recommendations
We won’t abandon you after the cleaning treatment. You’ll be sent home with a touch-up kit for use at home (yes, it includes instructions). We’ll make sure you understand how to use the kit before going over ideal routines for oral hygiene, such as brushing and flossing twice daily. We can even recommend prescription toothpaste based on your mouth’s overall health and your wish to keep your smile sparkling.
A word to the wise— certain substances like alcohol and tobacco are notoriously bad for your teeth, as they can cause deep stains even after treatments. Beverages like tea, coffee, soft drinks, and red wine are also dangerous. Consider taking precautions like drinking richly coloured beverages through a straw or carrying a travel toothbrush with you to duck into restrooms for a quick brush-up.
Dazzle Your Family and Friends with Your Restored Smile
Everyone knows the value of a vibrant smile— after a Natural + Whitening treatment, you’ll be eager to show off those pearly white! If you are interested in seeking this treatment, call TLC Dental today!
Our friendly staff will set up a consultation with our dentist so that he can evaluate your oral health. During this consultation exam, you can ask any questions you have regarding the whitening procedure or your dental health in general. We hope to see you soon!
Call TLC Dental and Set up an Appointment Today!
Great! Give us a call or drop us a line and we’ll set you up for a consultation. Let’s start you on the path to a brilliant, well-aligned smile!